Thursday, December 8, 2011

Sweet Christmas Inspired by Jeanne d'Arc Living ~ My New Passion



Something sweet, quiet and restful to share with you.  There's been no time to blog as we are working hard to complete our Christmas orders, but I've made a bit of time to dream and be inspired by Jeanne de'Arc Living and these are my versions.  I created some simple moss wreaths with burlap ribbon, plus the sweet sheet music deer and the manuscript Reindeer, sparkling on their own for my French doors.   I have more Reindeer for ivy garland that I think will be beautiful draped on my mirrors and windows. 

The next photo is my cocktail table vignette, glowing for us to enjoy on these cold winter evenings.   The last photo is my little fairy birdbath.   I see it every morning on my walk to the Paper Nosh studio and the light snowfall the night before was just perfectly sprinkled on my little fairy, her bird and the ivy......I couldn't resist running to get my camera and share with you.

Hoping you all are enjoying a quiet moment during this bustling Holiday Season !



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...