Wednesday, December 28, 2011

"Beauty Starts from Within" My Tribute To A Beautiful Blog The French Beauty Mark



One cold wintery evening while trying to catch up on my blog reading I came across my Marie Antoinette die cut place cards and invitations on a blog I hadn't read before.   Well......I started to look at the delightful photos of the author's house and became enthralled and then more and more delighted as I spent over an hour reading each and every post !    Her name is Karla and she is the creator of her most magical home and activities photographed for her blog.   From the Christmas trees ( there seemed to be many after my own pink loving heart)....to a little mouse named "Tinsel" with his very own white and pink house, complete with pink Christmas tree and sparkling chandelier plus a pink Christmas banner that reads " Not a creature was Stirring".....well...again....I just smiled and felt giddy to see how imaginative that Karla is.   The image of Laduree's boxes and new recipe book....of course....my first love...the graphics alone make me swoon !! ....to the last photo of the inviting cappuccino and little French Madelines complete with a vase of soft pink roses.......I would love to be able to sit in Karla's pink and white magical world and have a little coffee klatch with her.  ( I forgot to mention the sweet pink and white mice that her daughter and friend made and displayed so beautifully on the tiered platter !)

You'll see if you visit her blog  The French Beauty Mark and please do !

Here is how she describes herself and I believe it fits her to a "T" :

"Beauty starts from within and becomes an expression of who you are. God is in the business of giving beauty for ashes. Taking the rejected and broken things of this world and having a vision to restore them is part of the fabric of my soul. I love pink moss roses, chickens, makeup, perfume, silk lingerie, and French antiques. I love to find old things and create something new and lovely. I love to share ideas and hope you will join me as I learn to blog."


6 comments:

Warm Heart Bears said...

You Blog is so much fun. Happy New Year from The Patchwork Ark via How Sweet the Sound!

Paulette Kinney/Paper Nosh said...

Thank you for stopping by to say hi Carolyn !! xoxo, Paulette

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful blog!! Happy Pink New Year.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Gorgeous. Came to wish you a happy new year. Drop by to see my PINK when you get a chance. Thanks!

Lorraine said...

Hi Paulette--
Remember me from last year with the collage sheets and fairy slippers? :)
Love your beautiful blog! I'll have to vist Karla's as well. Happy New Year! Lorraine

Jennelise said...

Absolutely gorgeous little invites! I gasped when I saw them :) I hope that your New Year is wonderful!
Jennelise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...