Saturday, June 4, 2011

Creating Marie Style Magazine feature for Paper Nosh

We don't know exactly what Paulette's feature will look like but the card design... 
" Marie Antoinette's Engagement Danse at Versailles   " are second down on the right ( the first Marie card I ever created way back in 2006 !).  Hopefully others will be there as well.... my friend Barbara Lowe wrote the article about moi !    So excited to see it, so thought I would share.  It looks as though many talented artists and fun things to see are included in this issue right after my own niche and heart....Marie Antoinette !

Get Your Copy Here: http://www.magcloud.com/browse/issue/200911

You can purchase your own copy by following the link. Thank you so much to Creating Vintage Style Magazine and to the editor Sonia Crouse for my inclusion in what promises to be a delightful magazine and fun to pour over on a lazy hot summer day. 

Merci Beaucoup to my BFF,  Barbara Bee Lowe for writing such a romantic and sweet article.


4 comments:

Marie Arden said...

It all looks lovely and I already ordred my copy!! Hope you are cooler there than here another 98 plus day! Day 13 of it.
I took a blog vacation visiting yor pretty pink site.

Paulette Kinney/Paper Nosh said...

I hope its a good article...as a whole it looks like such a fun and sweet magazine !! Hot Hot Hot here...feels over a hundred...scary tornado weather ! Hope it cools down soon...xo, paulette

Barbara Lowe said...

Darling it looks completely stunning!! Cannot wait to get my copy, fame at last hehe! Your work is the most beautiful I have ever seen, of course I am biased as I love you but everyone else thinks so too! LU Bea xxxxxxx

Barbara Lowe said...

Darling this looks so stunning!! Your work is the best I have ever seen, of course I am biased because I love you, but everyone I know thinks so too! Cannot wait to get my copy, fame at last hehe! Mwa and hugs, Bea xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...