Monday, May 2, 2011

Rouge Roses Wedding Invitations



We've been busy here at Paper Nosh !!....wedding wedding and more wedding......these pink and delicious custom wedding, rsvp, and directions cards were done just days ago for one of our wonderful clients.  Jana wanted loads of glitter and ink staining on the edges.   With over 125 double sided on each piece we have finally finished and had to show them off :)   Thank you so much to all of my wonderful clients for your confidence in me and always asking for the next design that will stretch and make me go outside of the box to create your dreamed of design.  Please don't hesitate to ask if you ever see a card or invitation in our line, even the smallest of frame designs or a tiny rose that you think would make up your dream invitation for your most romantic day or dream soiree.

7 comments:

Jem said...

These are stunning! I'm not even a huge lover of pink but it is used to great effect here :-)

Jem xXx

Paulette Kinney/Paper Nosh said...

Thank you Jem! The colors are so much softer and pretty in person vs. these photos....they're creamy and delicious:)) xo, paulette

Paula ~ castleandcottagesigns said...

Just beautiful Paulette...the ooze of romance!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous gorgeous as ever! These colours bring out my little princess.

I have an award for you on my blog lovely. X

Alba Linea said...

they look so great and romantic. love your style so much! warm wishes and a sunny week! di
;0)

Marie Arden said...

Oh how lovely the invitation are! I wish I could get married again! So delicate. I have a friend tell meshe is framing the Easter card I sent her-- it is the one I got from you.
Happy Spring!

Margarita Bloom said...

Ahhhh, {deep sigh} I could just stare at your creations all day long Paulette! So pretty and magnificently French! Just followed you on twitter and I'm putting your gorge banner on my blog as we speak!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...