Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Marie Antoinette Ceramic Monogram Ornament from PauletteParis

 hi all,

Introducing our darling Marie Antoinette ceramic ornaments to the PauletteParis Zazzle store . 

  The Marie Antoinette Monogram Ornament actually looks like a little Limoge...I'm very happy with the outcome.   Marie Arden suggested that I try a Marie Antoinette monogram for her pink MA Christmas tree and a die-cut paper version with German Glass Glitter and a sweet pink parchment rose were made for her.  So here is the ceramic collectible version.

Let Them Eat Cake Marie Antoinette Pink Ornament ornament
Let Them Eat Cake Marie Antoinette Pink Ornament by Paulette Paris*

The other is our design of a pink Let Them Eat Cake Marie Antoinettewith a beautiful frame and pink stripes background.  Both ornaments have the design on the back as well and come with a gold metallic ribbon attached for hanging.  We hope you like them.   I have a big old looming birthday coming up and to ease the pain I think I'll order a few for our pink tree here in the Marie Antoinette Playhouse, ( the Paper Nosh studio).  Hopefully I'll post some photos soon :))

Another new one of a favorite Boucher of mine
Madame Fousard Ornament ornament
Madame Fousard Ornament by pauletteparis
Happy Holidays !!




 


3 comments:

Paula ~ castleandcottagesigns said...

So pretty Paulette! Happy Thanksgiving to you & I hope you're feeling better!

Unknown said...

I came on here to tell you that I gave much love to some of your notecards on What Would marie Antoinette do, but then you post those gorgeous ornaments and I'm all distracted now. They are amazing.

You are such a talent and I hope you are feeling better. Rest up and know your Marie friends are sending you good thoughts.
http://whatwouldmarieantoinettedo.wordpress.com/2010/11/26/marie-antoinette-gift-guide-part-deux/

Nita Stacy said...

Oh..these are too pretty. Something new from you! I hope you are doing ok.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...