Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My Scary Halloween

Daisy Dog Loves Halloween!!

Dwezzle loves Halloween and especially his scarry topiaries !!
 We've had some fun decorating the house and studio for Halloween.  As cheesy as it is....we have enjoyed scarring the neighbors and frightening the school children on their way home from school.   I tried to get them not to walk on my little "graveyard" that we so lovingly created.....but boys will be boys :(
We really did have fun putting this little display together and have enjoyed it everynight.  Just brings the right amount of creepiness to our sedate lives !   hee hee hee cackle cackle cackle





Happy Halloween !!

6 comments:

Holly Loves Art said...

Your Halloween is display is wonderful! So cute that your pets are enjoying it too - curious little creatures!
Cheers,
Holly

Paulette Kinney/Paper Nosh said...

Thank you Holly ! Yes Daisy, Allie McBeal, China dog and all of the cats were in on the action as we put it together. I hardly could photograph it all as they wanted to be in the photos. I actually didn't see Dwezzle in the last one until I uploaded the photos to the computer. Its so wonderful to see his little spooky eyes shining !! xoxo, paulette

Je m'appelle Cynthia said...

What pretty Halloween decorations. They don't scare me off though - they look magical. But I am sure once midnight strikes ...

Boooooooo!

Paulette Kinney/Paper Nosh said...

Yes I think magical too!! Thank you so much for your sweet and fun comment :)) xoxo, paulette

Nita Stacy said...

Love your Halloween decorations. It does look magical. I also enjoyed seeing your furry family in the photos. Mine are not allowed out in front...to see the decorations because they would run away. Actually, maybe I'll take Newman out there tomorrow night...on leash of course...so he can see what I've been doing out there.

Paulette Kinney/Paper Nosh said...

Thank you Nita for stopping by to see my little graveyard :D

Daisy is a rescue from a very busy street some nine years ago so she is so human she never leaves my side. The others are pretty much the same..our side street is so busy that I am always a bit nervous for the cats, but they seem to know that the street is not for them and mommy is much more interesting and fun. Your Newman is a breed all of his own and reminds me so much of my little Muffin Man ! Have a Happy Halloween ! xoxo, paulette

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...