Thursday, August 26, 2010

My Friend Nita at Mod Vintage Life and Marie Antoinette

My new blogger friend Nita at Mod Vintage Life so eloquently wrote the nicest and most flattering feature on Marie Antoinette the movie and Paper Nosh !   She is a wonderful artist and designer in her own right so I was very surprised and flattered with the article.

  You will love her blog....here's the link, Mod Vintage Life so you can visit as I do daily.  Her little weenie dogs will capture your heart and the on-going remodel of her vintage 1928 home will astound you with its visual appeal !

Thank you so much Nita!  xoxo, paulette

1 comment:

Nita Stacy said...

Thanks Paulette! Now I feel I have to live up to your flattering post. he he I'm painting the front door, finally today. So much has been going on here lately. luv and hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...