Monday, January 18, 2010

Maison de Objet 2010 and My Announcement


After speaking to my connection at The Chateau de Versailles this morning I thought to share this bit of France with my readers.  The Maison de Objet is in full swing in the next week and is France's equivilent of our same Trade Shows as the New York Gift Show, Dallas Trade Mart, or the San Francisco Trade Shows.  This one of course on a grand International Scale and in Paris !!  So....wouldn't you like to be there ?  I know I would.



The site Maison de Objet is full of videos and new information and fun to click around and visit as well.  The link I have enclosed here is for the Musee' section, which is of interest to my connection and the upcoming catalog for Versailles.

Where..........
you will see my card designs coming in April or May !!!! At least we hope that Paper Nosh makes the launch but if not, they have reassured us we will be in upcoming inclusions.


So just a "little" announcement there of our excitement and grand dream-like inclusion in the new catalog for Versailles !!!!! along with a tour of the trade show they are attending this week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooohh I can't wait to hear more about your collaboration! Please keep us posted!
Normally I'm at the Maison Objet but this winter I just don't have the heart to brave to cold in Paris! I'll be there in the fall if you want to go, we'd have a ball getting inspired together!

Unknown said...

YAY!!! Oh I am so excited!!! I really cannot celebrate more for you!!

Paulette Kinney/Paper Nosh said...

Oui Mes Amies ! Two luscious pink martinis would be just what we need to toast this celebration !! xoxo, paulette

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...