Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Royale Versailles Paparazzi New from Paper Nosh




Just created for Paper Nosh, these pretty french style cards are available in sets of six.

I've been MIA for awhile and had the urge to create something new. Creating pretty things is so healing, I never tire of looking at the designs once the glitter is applied. I prop them on my work desk and lose myself in the dream world they seem to depict.

Also here is the companion to this set, "Royale Paparazzi Versailles " that I created in pink. Funny enough, the title came from a new song by Lady Gaga which I saw her perform on the VMA Awards. Wouldn't the Paparazzi of loved Marie Antoinette and her entourage !

Both sets are available for fun event invitations too, as the backs lend themselves so well to type-set. Think of them for "Will You Be My Bridesmaid?", engagement soiree, birthdays or any event you might want a "Marie Antoinette" or French theme party.

2 comments:

Jennifer Hayslip said...

Paulette, Your new designs are DIVINE!!! Omigosh! I cant stand it. Your work is pure magic and beauty! I received my order the other day and I am THRILLED! I just LOOOVE your work. I think I might need to purchase this new set you just created. There is something so special and nice about having rich gorgeous looking note cards. I'll be back soon to shop more! XO,Jenn

Paulette Kinney/Paper Nosh said...

Wow! Thank you Jenn, I have thought about you all day and wondered about what you were up to. Thanks for getting "the call" and stopping by my blog and leaving such wonderful, happy comments:)) xoxo, paulette

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...