Friday, June 29, 2007

la charlotte habillée de rouge or how to make a Raspberry and Strawberry Charlotte.


Oh my a Charlotte Russe! How lovely to look at, how even more lovely to take that first yummy bite. This very special recipe is made with a lovely imported Biscuit called "Biscuit Rose de Reims", I am so buying them !! Go here to order yours ~CYBERCUCINA



Recipe reference here with lovely images ! Merci Béatrice Peltre . Read her Blog it is so lovely and has the most interesting articles about herself and her food addiction !


While visiting yet again I found reference to this wonderful magazine! It looked so delicious I couldn't resist a reference in my blog! I wonder if they print in English?? That might be helpful if I want to try some recipes ! lol

I did find a subscription available to order from Amazon here.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...